WHO WE ARE
BUX makes it easy and affordable for Europeans to do more with their money. Since launching in 2014, BUX has made the markets accessible for more than 3 million users across 9 countries in Europe. BUX currently offers 3 apps that allow users to explore the financial markets including BUX Zero, the flagship platform that is making commission-free investing possible, allowing users to invest in the brands and companies they care about. BUX Zero is currently available in the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, France and Belgium. Headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, the company is backed by Holtzbrinck Ventures, Velocity Capital, Orange Growth Capital and Initial Capital
BUX is looking for an experienced Head of Performance Marketing to lead a team of user acquisition and CRM marketers. Your team will own the entire marketing funnel for both mobile apps (from acquisition to advocacy), with the goal of acquiring, engaging and retaining users. Your team will be responsible for all paid marketing efforts including mobile advertising, affiliate deals and partnerships. You will also be responsible for converting these leads into engaged customers through ASO, CRM, re-marketing, referral programs and other promotions.
- Lead and mentor a team of user acquisition and CRM specialists.
- Prepare and execute a digital marketing strategy to support the growth of BUX’s mobile apps in Europe.
- Set targets for the team around CPI, CAC, ROAS, retention, engagement and LTV.
- Create budgets, KPI forecasts and reports for marketing in multiple European countries
- Define digital channel mix and use data to continuously optimize marketing expenditure on campaigns across these countries.
- Initiate new and smart ways for BUX to use its marketing budget beyond social media platforms. This can include partnerships, affiliate deals, TV commercials, cross-promotions, media-for-revenue deals etc.
- Optimize BUX’s AppStore presence for conversion rate and organic growth.
- Oversee DRIP campaigns, referral programs, promotions and other CRM efforts run by the team to boost growth and increase customer LTV post-acquisition.
- Ensure smooth collaboration with design, brand, localization and content teams to develop creative assets and execute campaigns.
- Iterate on the technical stack that BUX uses for marketing to improve tracking, attribution and automation.
- Inspire the team to innovate on creative assets, channels and other aspects of marketing campaigns. BUX reserves a percentage of its marketing budget for experimentation and you are responsible for making sure this is used effectively.
- 7+ years of experience in digital marketing and advertising. Preferably in a leadership role.
- Analytical mindset and high degree of comfort with a data-driven approach to marketing.
- Strong affinity for mobile apps and deep understanding of the ad-tech ecosystem (tracking, tooling, implementation etc.).
- Hands-on experience with performance marketing channels (social media, programmatic, affiliate etc.) at some point in your career is a must.
- Prior experience with establishing and managing relationships with key vendors and partners. Extensive network in the mobile marketing space is a plus.
- Fluent in English and comfortable in an international work environment.
- Higher educational background (i.e. Bachelors or Masters degree).
- Conference & training budget to boost your professional development
- The possibility to work from abroad for 1 month every 12 months
- Cool office in the heart of Amsterdam (10 minutes from Central Station)
- Weekly drinks, fun company events
- Flo’s famous lunches
- Competitive salary
- Employee option plan
- Company pension plan