WHO WE ARE
BUX makes it easy and affordable for Europeans to do more with their money. Since launching in 2014, BUX has made the markets accessible for more than 3 million users across 9 countries in Europe. BUX currently offers 3 apps that allow users to explore the financial markets including BUX Zero, the flagship platform that is making commission-free trading possible, allowing users to invest in the brands and companies they care about. BUX Zero is currently available in the Netherlands, Germany, France, Belgium and Austria. BUX X, launched in 2014, oﬀers short-term, leveraged trading, all powered by a vibrant in-app community. BUX Crypto, launched in 2020, now offers an easy and affordable way to invest in Bitcoin and other digital currencies.
We're looking for a Freelance Content Writer (Dutch) to join our Brand and Communications team in Amsterdam. The team is responsible for translating the brand strategy into clear and relevant communications throughout the marketing funnel.
In this role, you will be mainly writing financial news articles for BUX X. Serving market news and updates in an appealing form to a young and bright audience of traders. Next to this, you will also be crafting or translating content for our blog, writing sharp in-app messages and push notifications. You will be working alongside a team of in-house content creators. We’re proud to have an in-house creative agency set-up and you have a chance to become a very important part of it.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Write financial news that is easy to digest, yet informative and is a ‘trigger to trade’.
- Produce or translate more lengthy, often educational articles for our blog.
- Write compelling in-app messages and/or push notifications for our apps.
- Work closely with our in-house content creators and designers on a freelance basis, in order to make BUX financial content stand out from the rest.
- A passion for financial news.
- Great storytelling capabilities.
- Experience is cool, dedication is awesome.
- Higher educational background (i.e. Bachelor or Masters degree).
- Not afraid of basic CRM platforms and tools.
- Self-starter who can independently create content from scratch.
- High attention to detail, thoroughness and focus on accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Native Dutch and fluent in English. You feel comfortable working in an international environment.
Here’s how you apply. Do some quick online research on a public-listed company and write a piece in Dutch of about 250 words, that is both entertaining and is helping users come to grips with the stock market. Attach it, along with your resume, to our application form and if you meet the requirements, we will contact you as soon as possible.
Blow us away with your story!