WHO ARE WE
BUX makes it easy and affordable for Europeans to do more with their money. Since launching in 2014, BUX has made the markets accessible for more than 3 million users across 9 countries in Europe. BUX currently offers 3 apps that allow users to explore the financial markets including BUX Zero, the flagship platform that is making commission-free investing possible, allowing users to invest in the brands and companies they care about. BUX Zero is currently available in the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, France and Belgium. BUX X, launched in 2014, oﬀers short-term, leveraged trading, all powered by a vibrant in-app community. BUX Crypto, launched in 2020, now offers an easy and affordable way to invest in Bitcoin and other digital currencies. Headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, the company is backed by Holtzbrinck Ventures, Velocity Capital, Orange Growth Capital and Initial Capital.
With the highly successful launch of a zero-commission investing app, BUX is poised to become the #1 neo-broker in Europe. For France, we are looking for a dedicated country head that will drive the growth of the local BUX client base. The country head works closely together with the central growth team (performance marketing, CRM specialists, brand & communications, PR) as well as a local community manager/ country support. The country head is responsible for the growth of the local active client base and BUX brand awareness in the country.
The ideal candidate is a generalist that feels comfortable wearing many hats, has relevant experience growing B2C products in the local market, can think creatively and is an entrepreneur in spirit. The country head will be part of the Growth Leadership team and report directly to the CGO (Chief Growth Officer).
The country head is a self-starter, entrepreneur and strategic driver of growth in the local market. He/She has strong local experience and focuses on ensuring BUX becomes the top-of-mind broker in France. He/ She has a focus to grow the local client base and is key in strategic marketing decision making for their market. He/ She is a strong relationship builder and proactively seeking growth opportunities, negotiating partnerships and is acting as the "face of BUX" in France. As such, it is essential that the country head has a mature presence and can represent BUX at interviews, events and conferences.
- Responsible for growing the BUX brand awareness in France
- Responsible for growing the local BUX active client base by continuously assessing how we can best improve marketing effectiveness in close cooperation with the central BUX growth team
- Create a strategy for their market and push / influence central teams to deliver on this
- Continuously suggesting improvements for the French product-market fit
- Develop network and partnerships in local markets to drive growth
- Creating and executing an actionable plan on how to grow BUX in the local market and ensure that BUX is top-of-mind in the brokerage space
- Build and maintain a network of French journalists
- Representing BUX at French conferences and events
- „Selling“ BUX at every opportunity leveraging clear BUX brand guidelines and USPs
- Building strong relationships with communities in and around investing
- Being the on-the-ground contact for any above-the-line marketing efforts
- Assessing any BUX concept and copy that is to be used in France to ensure „native lense“
- Identifying relevant contacts, events and partnerships for BUX MT members to engage with
- Currently living and working in Paris (please be aware that we have no office in the country)
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time (regularly visiting BUX headquarters in Amsterdam, attending events, conferences, meeting journalists)
- Between 6 and 10 years of local marketing/growth related experience,
- Experience in growing the user base of a B2C digital product
- Native French Speaker and fluent in English