We are looking for a Senior Trader to join our Limassol-based team. In this role, you will be a member of a team responsible for local risk management and dealing activities. Collaborating closely with our Head of Dealing, you'll have the opportunity to learn and grow in this position.
You will be joining a company committed to maintaining the highest level of public trust, fairness, honesty, transparency, and integrity. The team is vibrant, has regular lunches together and shares one common goal: giving the customer the best possible experience when they trade via our socially connected app.
- Be part of the team responsible for the monetisation of client flow
- Manual execution of hedge trades across all offered asset classes and across various brokers
- Mitigating credit risks where necessary by ascertaining appropriate margin rates or short-sell restrictions etc.
- Monitoring of pricing across all products ensuring prices are fair yet competitive
- Maintenance of products and their parameters ensuring derivatives accurately reflect the underlying
- Ensuring sufficient liquidity at counterparties such that hedges aren't at risk of liquidation
- Reporting and reconciliation in terms of P&L estimates, hedge trade reconciliations, and daily and weekly P&L/risk overviews for senior management
- Monitor the market at all times and be informed on all economic events, market holidays and arrange for any adjustments to be made to specific markets or financial instruments
- Implementation of the Internal Regulations and procedures of the company for the Execution Department and ensuring that the Order Execution Policy for the financial instruments is followed at all times
- Answer calls and emails from clients and deal with their requests or complaints
- Assist the Compliance Team with regulatory reporting
- Must be based in Cyprus
- Fluency in English
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience is a must
- CySEC Advanced certification is a must
- Willingness to work on shifts (08:00-16:00, 16:00 - 00:00 and 00:00 to 08:00)
- International work environment
- 13th-month salary
- 22 days annual leave + all national holidays
- CPD Training Allowance
- Generous Referral Scheme
- Great team in a sunny space!
- Biweekly free lunches, perks and social events
- Be part of a fast-growing European FinTech
- Every team member at BUX can have unlimited appointments per year with a psychologist via OpenUp
Everyone is welcome
At BUX, we are committed to building a team with various backgrounds, skills and views. We celebrate our differences and foster an inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome.
In other words: we don't hire based on a one-size-fits-all formula. We review every application carefully and look forward to getting to know you better. No matter who you are or what your background is.