Who we are
Stryk, created by BUX, is here to prove trading can be exciting, inspiring & social. BUX is Europe’s fastest growing neobroker with an ambition to become the number one destination for everyone who wants to do more with their money. Our mission is to build groundbreaking products that shape the future of how we invest. Our platforms, BUX Zero and Stryk, are built for long-term investing, short-term trading and for buying and selling crypto. We are growing at a rapid pace and expanding our global team (50 nationalities and counting) with offices in Amsterdam, London, Limassol and Belgrade.
We are looking for a Head of Dealing (Cyprus) to join our Limassol-based team. In this role, you will be responsible for local risk management and dealing activities.
You will be joining a company committed to maintaining the highest level of public trust, fairness, honesty, transparency, and integrity. The team is vibrant, has regular lunches together and shares one common goal: giving the customer the best possible experience when they trade via our socially connected app.
- Manage execution of hedge trades across all offered asset classes and across various brokers.
- Mitigating credit risks where necessary by ascertaining appropriate margin rates or short sell restrictions etc.
- Maintenance of products and their parameters, ensuring derivatives accurately reflect the underlying prices.
- Ensuring sufficient liquidity at counterparties such that hedges aren't at risk of liquidation.
- Reporting and reconciliation in terms of P&L estimates, hedge trade reconciliations, and daily and weekly P&L/risk overviews for senior management.
- Ensuring Cysec regulatory reporting is accurate
- Monitoring the CFD trading portfolio, ensuring the entity is within approved limits, policies, and procedures along with monitoring the company’s exposure
- Monitoring and ensuring the smooth and correct operation of the company’s systems and trading platforms
- Maintaining close relationships with Liquidity and Data Providers
- Maintaining deal recording and PnL on a daily basis
- Prepare reports for the local management
- Monitoring reception and transmission of orders to ensure proper execution for both, clients with the company and company with liquidity providers
- Optimizing pricing and execution strategies
- Identify and respond to any possible fraudulent trading activity or suspicious activity.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience is a must
- Very good numerical and analytical skills
- Knowledge of SQL/C++ will be considered as an advantage
- CySEC Advanced certification is a must
- Previous experience in managing a team
Nice to have
- Passion for the financial markets and trading
- Happy to talk about market action to customer service and the general public
- International work environment
- 13th-month salary
- 22 days annual leave
- CPD Training Allowance
- Generous Referral Scheme
- Great team in a sunny space!
- Biweekly free lunches, perks and social events
- Be part of fast-growing European FinTech
- Every team member at BUX can have unlimited appointments per year with a psychologist via OpenUp
Everyone is welcome
At BUX, we are committed to building a team with various backgrounds, skills and views. We celebrate our differences and foster an inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome.
In other words: we don't hire based on a one-size-fits-all formula. We review every application carefully and look forward to getting to know you better. No matter who you are or what your background is.