Who we are
BUX is Europe’s fastest growing neobroker with an ambition to become the number one destination for everyone who wants to do more with their money. Our mission is to build groundbreaking products that shape the future of how we invest. Our platforms, BUX Zero and Stryk, are built for long-term investing, short-term trading and for buying and selling crypto. We are growing at a rapid pace and expanding our global team (50 nationalities and counting) with offices in Amsterdam, London, Limassol and Belgrade.
We are looking for a Customer Support Representative (Dutch speaker) to join our Amsterdam-based team. In this role, you will be part of a team of first-line support reps providing assistance to users of our BUX Zero app. Part of your role is answering questions from our customers or helping them with onboarding.
Being part of a dynamic scale-up like BUX, not a day will be the same. The team is vibrant, has regular lunches together and shares one common goal: giving the customer the best experience.
In this role, you will be part of a small team of first-line support reps providing assistance to users of our BUX Zero app. Some of the main daily support tasks are:
- Building good relationships with our users and giving them the best possible experience.
- Answer customer chats, e-mails, and phone calls and be involved in the BUX Community.
- Keep fully updated with the BUX Zero app and the regular updates and changes, thus being an expert in how the app functions.
- Helping new users onboard to the app and ensure they have a smooth experience.
- Gathering and reporting user feedback to the business. You will work closely with all parts of the business to make sure you can solve the issues in the most efficient way possible.
- Spotting possibilities to improve our procedures and following through to get these implemented.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- 1 to 2 years experience in a Customer Support or other customer facing related roles
- A strong communicator
- A fast learner and problem solver
- Eager to work in a scale-up environment
- Living in close proximity of Amsterdam
Nice to have
- Additional languages, such as Spanish, German, French.
- Interested in the financial markets and investing
- International, fun, and flexible work environment
- Employee stock options plan
- Company pension plan
- All the hardware you need for your job
- Working from home & travel allowances
- Every team member at BUX can have unlimited appointments per year with a psychologist or coach via OpenUp
- When applicable, BUX supports your relocation to Amsterdam
- The possibility to work from abroad for 1 month every 12 months
- A cool new office in Amsterdam's lush cultural garden, De Plantage
- A1 Dutch language course for you and your partner
- Flo and Shannon’s famous lunches
- Weekly drinks, fun company events
- Ownership and responsibility: you will be empowered to make a difference and introduce your own ideas
Everyone is welcome
At BUX, we are committed to building a team with various backgrounds, skills and views. We celebrate our differences and foster an inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome.
In other words: we don't hire based on a one-size-fits-all formula. We review every application carefully and look forward to getting to know you better. No matter who you are or what your background is.