Who we are
BUX is Europe’s fastest growing neobroker with an ambition to become the number one destination for everyone who wants to do more with their money. Our mission is to build groundbreaking products that shape the future of how we invest. Our platforms, BUX Zero and Stryk, are built for long-term investing, short-term trading, and for buying and selling crypto. We are growing at a rapid pace and expanding our global team (50 nationalities and counting) with offices in Amsterdam, London, Limassol, and Belgrade.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Owner to lead BUX Zero, our flagship mobile app for investing in stocks, ETFs, and cryptocurrencies. In this role, you will report directly to the Chief Product Officer.
- Develop product strategy, drive prioritization and execution
- Use qualitative and quantitative research to understand user needs and market opportunities
- Translate user needs into a compelling roadmap
- Define new features, create user stories and lead a dedicated scrum team of developers and a designer to deliver results in 2-week sprints
- Work closely with stakeholders such as marketing and operations to ensure successful product releases
- Monitor product analytics and take action to reach and maintain them at the required levels
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager/Product Owner, including 2+ years working on a consumer-facing native mobile application
- Prior experience working closely with UX designers and mobile developers to take new features through ideation, development, launch, and iteration
- Prior experience managing a backlog, writing user stories, sprint planning, retrospectives, and other aspects of scrum workflow
- Strategic. You go beyond day-to-day execution to develop product strategy and develop a compelling value proposition for your target audience
- Strong communicator and leader. You communicate ideas clearly and inspire your scrum team to set ambitious goals and deliver high-quality results
- Customer-centric. You identify non-obvious customer needs through research and turn these into well-defined problems for your team to tackle
- International, fun, and flexible work environment
- Employee stock options plan
- Company pension plan
- All the hardware you need for your job
- Working from home & travel allowances
- Every team member at BUX can have unlimited appointments per year with a psychologist or coach via OpenUp
- When applicable, BUX supports your relocation to Amsterdam
- The possibility to work from abroad for 1 month every 12 months
- A cool new office in Amsterdam's lush cultural garden, De Plantage
- A1 Dutch language course for you and your partner
- Flo and Shannon’s famous lunches
- Weekly drinks, fun company events
- Ownership and responsibility: you will be empowered to make a difference and introduce your ideas
Everyone is welcome
At BUX, we are committed to building a team with various backgrounds, skills and views. We celebrate our differences and foster an inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome.
In other words: we don't hire based on a one-size-fits-all formula. We review every application carefully and look forward to getting to know you better. No matter who you are or what your background is.