Who we are
BUX is Europe’s fastest growing neobroker with an ambition to become the number one destination for everyone who wants to do more with their money. Our mission is to build groundbreaking products that shape the future of how we invest. Our three platforms, BUX Zero, BUX X and BUX Crypto, are built for long-term investing, short-term trading and for buying and selling crypto. We are growing at a rapid pace and expanding our global team (50 nationalities and counting) with offices in Amsterdam, London and Cyprus.
About the team
BUX's design team consists of marketing and product designers who collaborate to
create an end-to-end experience for users that is consistent, builds trust and enhances
our brand. The team works closely with product owners, marketers and creative writers
to achieve these goals.
What you'll do
We’re looking for a well-rounded motion designer to join the BUX design team. You are
driven by typography and layout, have a keen eye for detail and work in an organized
manner to deliver on tight deadlines. As a motion designer at BUX, you will create
commercials for TV, digital advertising platforms, social media and brand campaigns.
Why will you enjoy working at BUX?
1. You will bring marketing campaigns to life, from concept to execution
together with experienced copywriters and senior creative designers. We
strive for the best quality and performance in everything we produce.
2. Participate in creative brainstorming sessions. Your voice will always be
heard. Evaluate and iterate on your designs based on feedback and data
we receive from users.
3. Support diverse teams within the company such as Content, Marketing and
Growth. You will have a direct influence on BUX’s branding and will bring its
quality to the next level.
● A portfolio with strong visual work
● 1-2 years of experience in motion design
● Prior work experience with After Effects is a must
● Solid experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and/or Figma
● A fundamental understanding of typography, colour, and layout
● You're comfortable in an English speaking working environment
● Preference for candidates with prior work experience at in advertising
agency or in-house agency
● Experience with Google Webdesigner is a plus
- International, fun, and flexible work environment
- Employee stock options plan
- Company pension plan
- All the hardware you need for your job
- Working from home & travel allowances
- Conference & training budget to boost your professional development
- Every team member at BUX can have unlimited appointments per year with a psychologist or coach via OpenUp
- When applicable, BUX supports your relocation to Amsterdam
- The possibility to work from abroad for 1 month every 12 months
- A cool new office in Amsterdam's lush cultural garden, De Plantage
- A1 Dutch language course for you and your partner
- Flo and Shannon’s famous lunches
- Weekly drinks, fun company events
- Ownership and responsibility: you will be empowered to make a difference and introduce your own ideas