Who we are
BUX is Europe’s fastest growing neobroker with an ambition to become the number one destination for everyone who wants to do more with their money. Our mission is to build groundbreaking products that shape the future of how we invest. Our three platforms, BUX Zero, BUX X and BUX Crypto, are built for long-term investing, short-term trading and for buying and selling crypto. We are growing at a rapid pace and expanding our global team (50 nationalities and counting) with offices in Amsterdam, London and Cyprus.
You will be working with a young and vibrant team that works hard with a professional attitude. The team has sound knowledge and experience of the CFD industry and works closely in an open office. You will get to liaise with Dutch and Cyprus counterparts and get to learn more about other European regulations. It is a general role so you would be getting involved in a variety of tasks and would be working closely with other departments like trading and marketing.
- Documentation of internal controls, policies and procedures;
- Conducting AML/KYC/Sanctions checks;
- Review and sign off of financial promotions;
- Maintaining and executing the internal compliance monitoring program;
- Investigating suspicious activity/transactions alerts;
- EMIR/MiFID reporting;
- Investigating and responding to client complaints along with liaison with the Financial Ombudsman;
- Review documentation related to Senior Managers & Certification Regime (‘SM&CR’)
What are we looking for?
- The ideal candidate will have worked within a regulatory environment with a good understanding of anti-money laundering, client on-boarding, market abuse, fraud, SM&CR and the rules and regulations of the FCA.
- Ambitious and looking for an opportunity to excel. Reporting to the Compliance Officer/MLRO, he/she will work proactively to improve company internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills. This person will also be a self-starter and will possess a natural ability to work under pressure.
- International, fun & flexible work environment
- Conference & training budget to boost your personal development
- The possibility to work from abroad for 1 month every 12 months;
- Trendy Shoreditch office in the heart of London!
- Competitive salary
- Gym membership and Cycle to Work scheme
- Private medical care
- Generous Referral scheme
- Social events and bi-weekly free lunches
- Every team member at BUX can have unlimited appointments per year with a psychologist via OpenUp.