Who we are
BUX is Europe’s fastest growing neobroker with an ambition to become the number one destination for everyone who wants to do more with their money. Our mission is to build groundbreaking products that shape the future of how we invest. Our three platforms, BUX Zero, BUX X and BUX Crypto, are built for long-term investing, short-term trading and for buying and selling crypto. We are growing at a rapid pace and expanding our global team (50 nationalities and counting) with offices in Amsterdam, London and Cyprus.
In order to further accelerate our growth, we’re looking for an experienced SEA Specialist to join our performance marketing team in Amsterdam. You will be working alongside a team of Performance marketing & Google specialists and will be responsible for developing and executing Paid search strategy across multiple markets. You will own the process for campaign/creative/LPs experimentation, work with a world class team of designers and copywriters to continuously improve ROI, LTV, CAC and increase quality of users.
- Responsible for planning, setting up and analyzing mobile and web paid search campaigns.
- Identify growth opportunities, evaluate key performance metrics and optimize accordingly to achieve ROI and growth targets.
- Independently manage budgets and prepare thorough, dynamic media planning, efficiently allocating budget to different campaigns based on performance.
- Analyze and report performance KPIs. Work closely with the BI team to ensure sophisticated data analysis support.
- Work closely with the Marketing Design team to ensure optimal content and creative assets performance.
Experience and skills:
- Fluent in English
- A 2-5 years experience in Search Engine Advertising
- In depth understanding and proven expertise with Google App campaigns and Google Search campaigns. Experience with Display, Video campaigns and Bing is considered a plus.
- Previous budgeting and budget spending responsibilities for ROI based mobile/web user acquisition campaigns.
- Knowledge of digital marketing technologies including tag management and Google Analytics etc.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Excellent sense of accountability and ownership. Attention to detail and proactive, hands-on mentality.
- Comfortable with working within fast-paced environments, delivering on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Experience with experimentation, creative concepting, and post-campaign analysis
- Self-motivated individual with a positive attitude
- International, fun, and flexible work environment
- Employee stock options plan
- Company pension plan
- All the hardware you need for your job
- Working from home & travel allowances
- Conference & training budget to boost your professional development
- Every team member at BUX can have unlimited appointments per year with a psychologist or coach via OpenUp
- When applicable, BUX supports your relocation to Amsterdam
- The possibility to work from abroad for 1 month every 12 months
- A cool new office in Amsterdam's lush cultural garden, De Plantage
- A1 Dutch language course for you and your partner
- Flo and Shannon’s famous lunches
- Weekly drinks, fun company events
- Ownership and responsibility: you will be empowered to make a difference and introduce your own ideas