Who we are
BUX is Europe’s fastest growing neobroker with an ambition to become the number one destination for everyone who wants to do more with their money. Our mission is to build groundbreaking products that shape the future of how we invest. Our three platforms, BUX Zero, BUX X and BUX Crypto, are built for long-term investing, short-term trading and for buying and selling crypto. We are growing at a rapid pace and expanding our global team (38 nationalities and counting) with offices in Amsterdam, London and Cyprus.
We have a great new opportunity for a dynamic and experienced CRM Manager to join our growing marketing team to deliver a transformative CRM strategy for BUX X. Reporting directly to the Head of Growth, your time will be split between leading and delivering our CRM strategy and implementation. The CRM Manager will be an expert in using lifecycle communications, segmentation & content personalisation to improve customer and professional retention as we continue to test, learn and scale our CRM programmes.
This role will suit someone who wants to be part of a close, sociable team, and enjoys collaborating with other departments and making data-led decisions all whilst creating a world-class CRM experience. BUX X has a great ambitious plan with a new branding strategy which will be nurtured by a talented CRM Manager. You are passionate about all things CRM and feed innovative ideas into our strategy whilst delivering a best in class CRM experience for our customers and retaining them for life.
- Managing the customer digital campaigns to improve and enhance customer lifecycle from attraction to signup and supporting the growth drivers of our business.
- Lead the strategy for customer lifestyle programmes, using data-driven insights to develop campaigns that encourage repeat use of the BUX X App.
- Build, implement and manage the overall CRM roadmap (Leanplum)
- Develop and execute plans for BUX X’s CRM initiatives to increase consumer engagement, loyalty and direct revenue.
- Design, execute, and evaluate existing and new campaigns, promos, constantly measure campaign performance, rigorously A/B test, and optimize our communications across channels
- Use data and insights to refine email journeys and improve overall Customer Lifetime Value.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to align on campaigns, products, program mechanics and implementation.
- Define commercial opportunities based on past performance, trends and competitive analysis
- Report on key metrics, including revenue generation, campaign performance, CLV, and database growth and engagement.
- Several years of experience in the management of CRM campaigns, from taking an initial brief to delivery of the campaign to aiming for conversion optimization.
- Skilled in email, push, and in-app marketing concepts and best practices and metrics
- Project management and organizational skills, with the ability to balance meticulous attention to detail with swift execution
- Hands-on mentality, with a flexible approach.
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects and activities
- Self-motivated individual with a positive attitude
- Interpersonal skills, able to effectively work cross-functionally with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Results-driven and fact-based communication style
- International, fun, and flexible work environment
- Employee stock options plan
- Company pension plan
- All the hardware you need for your job
- Working from home & travel allowances
- Conference & training budget to boost your professional development
- Every team member at BUX can have unlimited appointments per year with a psychologist or coach via OpenUp
- The possibility to work from abroad for 1 month every 12 months
- Weekly drinks, fun company events
- Ownership and responsibility: you will be empowered to make a difference and introduce your own ideas