Who we are
BUX is Europe’s fastest growing neobroker with an ambition to become the number one destination for everyone who wants to do more with their money. Our mission is to build ground-breaking products that shape the future of how we invest. Our three platforms, BUX Zero, BUX X and BUX Crypto, are built for long-term investing, short-term trading and for buying and selling crypto. We are growing at a rapid pace and expanding our global team (38 nationalities and counting) with offices in Amsterdam, London and Cyprus.
The London office is located in the heart of Shoreditch, London close to tech city. It’s a small office with 26 FTE that runs the CFD and Spread Betting software that powers the BUX X app, as well as providing investment solutions for other B2C and B2B clients. Our London office focuses on providing execution services, financial transactions, and account administration for our clients, and providing wider company support.
Duties and Essential Skills
The position of Compliance Assistant would involve the following duties:
- Conducting AML/KYC/Sanctions checks;
- EMIR/MiFID reporting
- Maintaining and executing the internal compliance monitoring program;
- Investigating suspicious activity/transactions alerts;
- Documentation of internal controls, policies and procedures;
The preferred candidate will have worked within a regulatory environment with a good understanding of anti-money laundering, client on-boarding and the rules and regulations of the FCA.
This is a junior role in a dynamic team and the preferred candidate is ambitious as well as a fast learner with an appetite to excel and take on more responsibility. Reporting to the Compliance Officer/MLRO, he/she will work proactively to handle day to day and ad-hoc tasks that form the team’s monitoring and reporting programs.
The preferred candidate will possess excellent communication skills, and will ideally have previous experience in a compliance role. He/she will also be a self-starter and will possess a natural ability to work under pressure.
- Conference and training budget to boost your personal development
- Trendy Shoreditch office in the heart of London
- Competitive salary
- Gym membership and Cycle to Work scheme
- Private medical care and mental wellbeing support
- Generous Referral scheme
- International work environment
- Social events and bi-weekly free lunches
- A fantastic opportunity to work in an expanding and exciting FinTech company