Who we are
BUX is Europe’s fastest growing neobroker with an ambition to become the number one destination for everyone who wants to do more with their money. Our mission is to build groundbreaking products that shape the future of how we invest. Our three platforms, BUX Zero, BUX X and BUX Crypto, are built for long-term investing, short-term trading and for buying and selling crypto. We are growing at a rapid pace and expanding our global team (38 nationalities and counting) with offices in Amsterdam, London and Cyprus.
As the Localization Program Manager at BUX you will be part of the Product team and report to the Chief Product Officer.
Your focus will be mainly on Product Localization but you will support all areas of the business that require Localization.
- From the beginning, you will work to expand the current Localization program and to become a successful Localization leader within BUX. Your Localization program will align with business goals and objectives;
- You will achieve this by working cross-functionally with key stakeholders in the Product, Engineering, Design, Brand and Communications, Marketing and Customer Support teams and more;
- You are a firm believer that great Localization is a key value driver for BUX. So ensuring that Localization is an integral part of the product development cycle is what you are after;
- You will maintain a Localization roadmap that reflects dependencies on other teams (e.g. design), and ensure timely localization of product features and campaigns across BUX’s languages and markets. Localization will never be a bottleneck under your watch;
- You understand that Localization is UX so you are motivated to create delightful international experiences. Think: Localization beyond translation;
- You will lead, coach, inspire and constantly support a team of freelance Localization specialists. If and when required, you will recruit additional Localization specialists to support the BUX’s needs;
- You are a constant learner and seeker, on a mission to identify opportunities for process improvement focused on scale, efficient internationalization practices and solid technology;
- You maintain a regular Localization QA program and work together with the BUX QA specialists in ensuring successful app releases;
- You will tirelessly advocate for Localization to be part of all Product-defining decisions and drive awareness on Localization best practices across the business.
- Proactive, can-do attitude;
- Comfortable working in a scale-up environment. You think outside the box and are interested in starting initiatives that are not necessarily “part of the role description” but will have a long-term positive impact on Localization;
- Solution-driven thinking, you acknowledge your own setbacks and learn from them.
- Solid Localization experience in the digital world and with building scalable solutions and processes from scratch;
- Experience in revamping processes and workflows that allow for agile Localization and ongoing improvements;
- Experience with cloud-based TMS solutions;
- Great stakeholder management and conflict-solving skills;
- Interest in working collaboratively in a multicultural environment;
- Great organizational skills, verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills;
- Affinity with JIRA, Figma and other similar tools is ideal.
- Conference & training budget to boost your professional development
- The possibility to work from abroad for 1 month every 12 months
- A cool new office in Amsterdam's lush cultural garden, De Plantage.
- Flo’s famous lunches
- Competitive salary
- Employee option plan
- Company pension plan
- Company laptop
- Travel allowance
- A1 Dutch language course for you and your partner
- Working from home allowance
- Ownership and responsibility: you will be empowered to make a difference and introduce your own ideas