Who we are
BUX is Europe’s fastest growing neobroker with an ambition to become the number one destination for everyone who wants to do more with their money. Our mission is to build groundbreaking products that shape the future of how we invest. Our three platforms, BUX Zero, BUX X and BUX Crypto, are built for long-term investing, short-term trading and for buying and selling crypto. We are growing at a rapid pace and expanding our global team (38 nationalities and counting) with offices in Amsterdam, London and Cyprus.
We're looking for a hands-on Brand Marketing Manager to join our Brand and Communications team in Amsterdam. The team is cross-functional and operates within three streams - Brand Marketing, Content, and Creative.
In this role, you will be managing brand projects including developing strategy and creative materials, while also spearheading campaign management and execution across all platforms (website, app, social media, etc.). Your tasks will vary from creating a communication plan for feature launches to improving the structure of our marketing website, to safeguarding our brand on social media channels. You will be owning the overall brand and communications plan and reporting back on the key brand metrics.
You will be mentoring and leading a team of 2 people (Marketing Campaign Coordinator and Designer) and reporting to the Head of Brand & Communications. This role is new and will allow you to set up a vision for the team and bring your ideas to the table.
Your responsibilities include
- Leading key brand marketing projects, overseeing campaign execution and reporting back on the results;
- Managing owned media channels - website, email, social media, in-app;
- Owning the brand and communications calendar, planning new activities in collaboration with other teams;
- Utilizing research and internal knowledge to develop concepts and creative strategies for brand campaigns;
- Managing the team and hiring new team members in line with the company growth;
- Managing relationships with external vendors (agencies and freelancers);
- Partnering closely with the Content team to bring our unique content forward in our communications and owned media;
- Collaborating with the Product owners to shape features at early stages of development and create requests for features that optimize marketing communications;
- Staying up to date with the latest developments and best practices in brand marketing and measurement.
- 3+ year experience within a similar role, preferably in a tech company;
- Proven experience executing marketing campaigns across various channels is a must;
- Experience working with an in-house creative and content team and/or managing digital agencies is a must;
- Solid experience with mobile focussed CRM platforms, Google Analytics and social media management tools.
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and communication that enhance the brand tone of voice and vision;
- Excellent project management skills and analytical mind with the ability to set and prioritize goals;
- High attention to detail, thoroughness and focus on accuracy;
- Higher educational background in Marketing/Communications studies (i.e. Bachelor or Masters degree);
- Fluent in English and comfortable in an international working environment (Dutch, German or French as second language is a pre).
- Conference & training budget to boost your professional development
- The possibility to work from abroad for 1 month every 12 months
- A cool new office in Amsterdam's lush cultural garden, De Plantage.
- Flo’s famous lunches
- Competitive salary
- Employee option plan
- Company pension plan
- Company laptop
- Travel allowance
- A1 Dutch language course for you and your partner
- Working from home allowance
- Ownership and responsibility: you will be empowered to make a difference and introduce your own ideas