Who we are
BUX is Europe’s fastest growing neobroker with an ambition to become the number one destination for everyone who wants to do more with their money. Our mission is to build groundbreaking products that shape the future of how we invest. Our three platforms, BUX Zero, BUX X and BUX Crypto, are built for long-term investing, short-term trading and for buying and selling crypto. We are growing at a rapid pace and expanding our global team (38 nationalities and counting) with offices in Amsterdam, London and Cyprus.
We're looking for a Product Designer that is experienced in web and mobile apps.
Everything we do at BUX is driven by simplicity, and that is reflected in the intuitive design of the app. Our ideal candidate will be able to show a similar style in their previous work and will be able to lay out innovative solutions while simultaneously collaborating with multiple teams to take the design of BUX to the next level. You will report to the Head of Design and will work directly with product owners, business intelligence, customer support, and the engineering teams to coordinate development activities.
- Leading design projects from concept to execution;
- Establishing a clear vision for the BUX user experience and encouraging a creative and collaborative environment for the team;
- Work collaboratively with the engineering, product, and business teams to find both aesthetic and practical solutions to design challenges
- Leverage user feedback in developing strategic solutions to our product strategy that result in simple-to-use features. Produce concepts and prototypes in a fast-paced environment while knowing when to drill down on detail or pull back for more high-level ideation.
- 3-5 years of experience as a product designer building excellent consumer-facing mobile products
- An exceptional portfolio demonstrating attention to detail, clear typography and passion for native mobile app design.
- Strong product sensibility and proven ability to validate their design ideas through qualitative and quantitative data
- Demonstrated experience developing wireframes and prototypes
- Expert-level skills in Sketch/Figma and Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects).
- Hands-on experience with UX Research techniques is a plus.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Conference & training budget to boost your professional development
- The possibility to work from abroad for 1 month every 12 months
- A cool new office in Amsterdam's lush cultural garden, De Platange.
- Flo’s famous lunches (once we are back in the office)
- Competitive salary
- Employee option plan
- Company pension plan
- Company laptop
- Travel allowance
- A1 dutch language course for you and your partner
- Working from home allowance
- Ownership and responsibility: you will be empowered to make a difference and introduce your own ideas
Want to be a part of a dedicated, ambitious team that’s blazing a trail in design every day and building the future of how Europeans will invest? If the answer is ‘yes’ then we want to hear from you.
Please note that applications without a portfolio will not be considered.