Who we are
BUX is Europe’s fastest growing neobroker with an ambition to become the number one destination for everyone who wants to do more with their money. Our mission is to build groundbreaking products that shape the future of how we invest. Our three platforms, BUX Zero, BUX X and BUX Crypto, are built for long-term investing, short-term trading and for buying and selling crypto. We are growing at a rapid pace and expanding our global team (38 nationalities and counting) with offices in Amsterdam, London and Cyprus.
We're looking for a Country Editor Spain to join our Brand and Communications team in Amsterdam. You will be working alongside a team of in-house content creators, as well as supporting teams within the Growth domain (Performance marketing and CRM). We’re proud to have an in-house creative agency setup and you have a chance to become a very important part of it.
You are a storyteller who knows how to inspire people with texts. You can think conceptually and create great campaigns together with your colleagues. Web, social, e-mail, video, podcast, in-app, banner, poster: if there are words, you are involved.
Interest in finance and investing is crucial for this role. Feeling for the BUX tone of voice is even more important. We don't just build cool investment apps. We want to be the platform for everyone who wants to do more with their money.
- Create all Spanish content and marketing copy (blog posts, scripts, social media, ads, website and many more) and ensure that this copy is compelling, informative and positioning BUX as a brand empowering people to grow their investing knowledge;
- Develop unique BUX Spanish content that is in line with our content & marketing strategy and that is distributed across various owned/earned/paid media channels and in our apps;
- Translate content and ensure that everything we communicate is on-brand;
- Check, edit and rewrite UX copy (Product) when necessary;
- Manage external freelancers and budget for your country. Review their content and value regularly and ensure it meets the high standards of quality;
- You guarantee the quality of our content and make sure it is always written in the BUX tone of voice.
What you bring to the table
- Native Spanish speaker, also fluent in English;
- Excellent writing skills with a strong portfolio of content;
- You are passionate about financial markets and can turn complex concepts into simple and compelling messages;
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience as a content creator;
- Bachelor or Master degree in Communications, Journalism, Economics or other related disciplines;
- Experience writing for various channels and formats including digital ads, email and web;
- Ability to self-start, stick to deadlines, and drive projects forward while being open and comfortable with iteration and feedback;
- You are comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment of a scale-up and juggling multiple priorities at the same time;
- Collaborative work style with demonstrated successful interactions with both internal and external parties.
- Hands-on, "get it done" attitude. Willing to roll up your sleeves and step in when the situation requires this.
- Conference & training budget to boost your professional development;
- The possibility to work from abroad for 1 month every 12 months;
- A cool new office in Amsterdam's lush cultural garden, De Plantage;
- Weekly drinks, fun company events;
- Flo’s famous lunches (once we are back in the office);
- Competitive salary;
- Employee option plan;
- Company pension plan;
- Company laptop;
- Travel allowance;
- A1 Dutch language course for you and your partner;
- Working from home allowance;
- Ownership and responsibility: you will be empowered to make a difference and introduce your ideas.