Who we are
BUX is Europe’s fastest growing neobroker with an ambition to become the number one destination for everyone who wants to do more with their money. Our mission is to build groundbreaking products that shape the future of how we invest. Our three platforms, BUX Zero, BUX X and BUX Crypto, are built for long-term investing, short-term trading and for buying and selling crypto. We are growing at a rapid pace and expanding our global team (38 nationalities and counting) with offices in Amsterdam, London and Cyprus.
As a core part of the People Team and wider BUX Team you will have a direct impact on an ever-growing business that is currently paving the way to a better financial future. Reporting to the Head of People & Culture, you will lead our Talent Acquisition function, including the management of our TA Specialists. Together you will engage with and bring onboard top local and international talent.
Your role key to the ongoing success of BUX, you will be directly contributing to and impacting the company’s growth.
You will be highly experienced in owning and driving an efficient hiring process with a focus on a diverse candidate pool. Partnering with leaders across BUX to drive forward our hiring practices and help us to acquire the top talent we need to succeed.
We have an open culture and we embrace diversity in all of its forms, we offer an inclusive environment for all. You’ll be empowered and supported to do your job in the right way. Freedom and flexibility is at our core.
You will be responsible for leading our TA function helping to continue to build BUX as a great place to grow your career and attracting diverse and top level of talent.
As our Talent Acquisition Manager
- You will hire across a wide variety of roles from engineering to product, finance, compliance and design
- You will shape, grow and manage our TA team,
- You'll partner and coach our leaders across all areas of our business gaining a deep understanding of their hiring priorities, designing and executing a successful hiring strategy to help grow their teams
- You’ll have ownership and accountability to hire to approved budgets and hiring plans
- With responsibility for the entire candidate lifecycle & experience you’ll lead on TA projects and contribute to the wider people team roadmap and projects
- As a sparring partner to the Head of People & Culture you’ll provide strategic input into the Talent Acquisition and wider People Plan roadmap
In addition your key areas of responsibility will include:
Leadership & coaching
- Coach, lead and manage a team of Talent Acquisition Specialists
- Develop and lead projects to enhance our hiring experience for candidates and hiring managers
- Coach and develop hiring managers in robust processes across all areas of our hiring processes, including our values
- Be a visible part of both the People and wider BUX leadership team, contributing to the overall people strategy and roadmap
- Influence and manage stakeholders at all levels
- Drive the full recruitment process and build a pipeline of top qualified talent
Strategy & Projects
- Develop and Innovative solutions to bring in the best talent
- Develop appropriate scoring tools to facilitate fair and consistent hiring practices
- Develop training and robust processes across all areas of our hiring processes
- Partner with our Talent Development team on shared projects, including our compensation and benefits structure
- Work with the Head of People to develop the Talent Acquisition budget.
- Partner with the Head of People and wider People Team to develop the BUX Employer Value Proposition, reflecting the culture and values of BUX
- Develop appropriate reporting on the progress of hiring and talent acquisition projects to the Head of People and wider Management team
- Keep informed of trends in the talent market and start-up/scale up world, using this information to inform our talent acquisition planning and strategy
Culture & Community
- Aid BUX in building diverse and inclusive teams across our teams by ensuring we maintain and further develop inclusive hiring practises
- Help us (as a collective team) continue to build BUX as a great place to work
- Develop a community of tech and non-tech professionals through networking, meetups
- Be an advocate for our Culture and Values
- Bring visibility to BUX via our Employer branding and represent BUX at appropriate Employer Branding events (events, meet ups etc)
- At least 5-7+ years of in-house/agency experience in recruiting for roles across a variety of levels and disciplines, with a focus on hiring for technical teams.
- Previous experience of managing and coaching team members and hiring managers
- Proven experience of managing up to C-level Stakeholders
- Proven ability to manage multiple responsibilities, projects and hiring
- Analytical skills (growing our reporting capacity)
- Experience with ATS tools (we use TeamTailor)
- Proven ability to source and hire those unique roles
- You are passionate about the work you do and are a team player
- You're skilled at sourcing, identifying needed skills, finding the right candidates, and closing candidates using everything you've gathered from them in the process
- You are flexible and can adapt your approach to work based on different stakeholders needs
- You are already based in the Netherlands
- Conference & training budget to boost your professional development
- The possibility to work from abroad for 1 month every 12 months
- A cool new office in Amsterdam's lush cultural garden, De Platange.
- Weekly drinks, fun company events
- Flo’s famous lunches (once we are back in the office)
- Competitive salary
- Employee option plan
- Company pension plan
- Company laptop
- Travel allowance
- A1 dutch language course for you and your partner
- Working from home allowance
- Ownership and responsibility: you will be empowered to make a difference and introduce your own ideas