Who we are
BUX is Europe’s fastest growing neobroker with an ambition to become the number one destination for everyone who wants to do more with their money. Our mission is to build groundbreaking products that shape the future of how we invest. Our three platforms, BUX Zero, BUX X and BUX Crypto, are built for long-term investing, short-term trading and for buying and selling crypto. We are growing at a rapid pace and expanding our global team (38 nationalities and counting) with offices in Amsterdam, London and Cyprus.
About the team
We’re a small, very experienced team of developers with a diverse background. You’ll join a unit that’s open, supportive and values human connection while building good software. We inspire each other to join discussions, we like practical solutions and take our work seriously.
You can expect us to challenge you and ourselves, while keeping work creative and interesting.
What we offer
- Well equipped office in a good positioned part of Amsterdam;
- The ability to grow within BUX as a whole;
- Flexible, fun and supportive environment;
- Very diverse set of modern/cutting edge technologies to work with;
- Flexible working hours and location for your optimal performance, in consultation with the team;
Next to this, as BUX Crypto we are working closely with other BUX teams since we got acquired by BUX. It’s important to highlight that the integration of teams and technology will continue. We’d appreciate it if you take a look at the BUX Culture book and the apps BUX Zero and BUX X. As we continue to grow together, we will merge more of our technologies.
What you’ll do;
- Collaborate with the leadership team to develop product strategy and then drive prioritization and execution
- Ensure optimal implementation of the strategy and adjust where needed together with the Head of Product
- Use qualitative and quantitative research to understand user needs and market opportunities
- Translate user needs into a compelling roadmap
- Define new features, create user stories and lead a dedicated team of developers to deliver results
- Work closely with external vendors and other internal departments such as marketing and operations to ensure successful product releases
- Monitor product analytics and proactively take action to reach and maintain them at required levels
Got to Haves
- 4+ years experience as a Product Manager/Product Owner for a consumer-facing application
- 1+ years of experience in the crypto or financial industry
- Prior experience working very closely with UX designers and developers to take new features from ideation through launch and iteration
- Prior experience with managing a backlog, writing user stories, sprint planning, retrospectives and other aspects of scrum workflow
- You are comfortable in an English-speaking work environment
- Strategic: You go beyond day-to-day execution to develop product strategy and develop a compelling value proposition for your target audience
- Strong communicator and leader: You communicate ideas clearly and inspire your team to set ambitious goals and deliver high-quality results
- Customer centric. You identify non-obvious customer needs through research, and turn these into well-defined problems for your team to tackle
- Proactive. You are a self-starter with a can-do mentality. You identify problems and take action with minimal guidance.
Nice to Haves
- Strong crypto affinity;
- Technical background;
- Experimental and open minded mindset;
- Not afraid of the dark.
- Conference & training budget to boost your professional development
- The possibility to work from abroad for 1 month every 12 months
- A cool new office in the Amsterdam's lush cultural garden, De Plantage.
- Bi-weekly hackathons, weekly drinks, fun company events
- Flo’s famous lunches (once we are back in the office)
- Competitive salary
- Employee option plan
- Company pension plan
- Company laptop
- Travel allowance
- Ownership and responsibility: you will be empowered to make a difference and introduce your own ideas