Who we are
BUX is Europe’s fastest growing neobroker with an ambition to become the number one destination for everyone who wants to do more with their money. Our mission is to build groundbreaking products that shape the future of how we invest. Our three platforms, BUX Zero, BUX X and BUX Crypto, are built for long-term investing, short-term trading and for buying and selling crypto. We are growing at a rapid pace and expanding our global team (38 nationalities and counting) with offices in Amsterdam, London and Cyprus.
Why will you enjoy working at BUX?
As part of the People team you will have a direct impact on an ever-growing business that is currently paving the way to a better future. By engaging and bringing onboard local and international talent you will be directly contributing to the company’s growth.
Your recruiting experience will be heavily leveraged through ownership of an efficient hiring process with a focus on a diverse candidate pool, and by partnering with our senior level leaders to acquire the top talent we need to succeed.
We have an open culture and we embrace diversity in all of its forms, we offer an inclusive environment for all people and we give all of our employees a lot of freedom and flexibility. Believe me when I tell you, you will be able to approach work in a way you never thought possible.
As a recruiter at BUX you will have the chance to hire across a wide variety of roles, from engineering to product, finance to design, you name it. You'll partner closely with leaders within our technical teams to understand their priorities, help them design and execute a successful hiring process, and bring in a diverse set of candidates to our ranks. You'll have responsibility for the entire candidate lifecycle including sourcing, interviewing, and closing, as well as giving insight and recommendations to hiring managers along the way.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Building and managing a pipeline of top talent in multiple fields through researching and sourcing for candidates using a variety of techniques and platforms;
- Qualifying extraordinary candidates for both role and team fit;
- Driving full recruitment process;
- Work closely with all departments to meet resource needs
- Developing a community of tech and non-tech professionals through networking, meetups;
- Staying abreast of relevant news in the tech startup space;
- Involvement in key projects within the BUX recruitment team including employer branding and interview training
- Helping BUX to attract top talent.
- You have at least 2 years of in-house/agency experience in recruiting for (technical) roles across a variety of levels.
- Experience with ATS tools (We use TeamTailor).
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter and/or other hiring platforms.
- You are passionate about the work you do.
- You're skilled at sourcing, identifying needed skills, finding the right candidates, and closing candidates using everything you've gathered from them in the process.
- You are a team player.
- You can adapt your approach to work based on different stakeholders needs.
- You are already based in the Netherlands.
- Conference & training budget to boost your professional development
- The possibility to work from abroad for 1 month every 12 months
- A cool new office in Amsterdam's lush cultural garden, De Platange.
- Weekly drinks, fun company events
- Flo’s famous lunches (once we are back in the office)
- Competitive salary
- Employee option plan
- Company pension plan
- Company laptop
- Travel allowance
- A1 dutch language course for you and your partner
- Working from home allowance
- Ownership and responsibility: you will be empowered to make a difference and introduce your own ideas