Who we are
BUX is Europe’s fastest growing neobroker with an ambition to become the number one destination for everyone who wants to do more with their money. Our mission is to build groundbreaking products that shape the future of how we invest. Our three platforms, BUX Zero, BUX X and BUX Crypto, are built for long-term investing, short-term trading and for buying and selling crypto. We are growing at a rapid pace and expanding our global team (38 nationalities and counting) with offices in Amsterdam, London and Cyprus.
About the team
Engineering is at the heart of our business and we have a really experienced tech team with several decades of accumulated development experience. This is one of the smartest teams you'll have the chance to work in. It will help you push yourself to the next level.
Why will you enjoy working at BUX?
- You'll work on real-time web applications with complex data flows
- There's plenty of room to use cutting edge technologies and features
- You'll be implementing neat features, with sleek UI/UX, while ensuring your solution is solid, performant, maintainable, and readable
- You'll have the freedom to choose your own tooling and judge if a new tool can be used to increase productivity, code readability, and maintainability. We try not to use something just because the “cool kids” are doing it
- You'll work with highly competent and friendly colleagues
- Lastly, the business domain is interesting. You will learn how the financial system works on the inside
- Proactive, self-starting, can-do mentality
- Demonstrable experience publishing business-oriented web applications
- Experience with packaging/build tools (e.g. npm, webpack, etc.)
- Experience with REST/JSON APIs and WebSockets
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable, maintainable code
- Working knowledge of TypeScript
Nice to have
- Good knowledge of design and of UI and UX patterns
- Conference & training budget to boost your professional development
- The possibility to work from abroad for 1 month every 12 months
- A cool new office in Amsterdam's lush cultural garden, De Platange.
- Weekly drinks, fun company events
- Flo’s famous lunches (once we are back in the office)
- Competitive salary
- Employee option plan
- Company pension plan
- Company laptop
- Travel allowance
- A1 dutch language course for you and your partner
- Working from home allowance
- Ownership and responsibility: you will be empowered to make a difference and introduce your own ideas