Who we are
BUX is Europe’s fastest growing neobroker with an ambition to become the number one destination for everyone who wants to do more with their money. Our mission is to build groundbreaking products that shape the future of how we invest. Our three platforms, BUX Zero, BUX X and BUX Crypto, are built for long-term investing, short-term trading and for buying and selling crypto. We are growing at a rapid pace and expanding our global team (38 nationalities and counting) with offices in Amsterdam, London and Cyprus.
In order to further accelerate our growth, we’re looking for a versatile and ambitious User Acquisition Specialist who will be responsible for developing and executing end-to-end performance marketing strategies of BUX's multi-channel communications landscape to constantly improve ROI, LTV, CAC and increase quality of users..
You will be part of the setting up strategy, supporting launches and roadmap for the paid and organic acquisition, leveraging tools to improve performance. You will own the process for campaign/ creative experimentation, maintain a full testing pipeline, prioritize tests and continuously improve KPIs.
- Responsible for planning, setting up, monitoring and analyzing mobile and web user acquisition campaigns.
- Evaluate key performance metrics and optimize accordingly to achieve ROI and growth targets.
- Independently manage budgets and prepare thorough, dynamic media planning, efficiently allocating budget to different sources based on performance.
- Analyze and report performance KPIs. Work closely with the BI team to ensure sophisticated data analysis support.
- Build, maintain and enhance BUX relationships with mobile UA partners. Negotiate terms to maximize performance opportunities.
- Select, onboard and evaluate new mobile UA partners (ad channels)
- Work closely with the Marketing Design team to ensure optimal content and creative assets performance.
- In depth understanding and proven expertise with Facebook ads, Google AdWords for mobile (UAC) and web and ASA. We appreciate experience with Snapchat, Twitter, Bing, ad networks, programmatic etc.
- 5-6 years of experience in performance marketing.
- Previous budgeting and budget spending responsibilities for ROI based mobile/web user acquisition campaigns.
- Good understanding of main mobile marketing tech especially conversion tracking, programmatic advertising etc.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Excellent sense of accountability and ownership. Attention to detail and proactive, hands-on mentality.
- Excellent negotiations and relationship building skills.
- Comfortable with working within fast-paced environments, delivering on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Deep experience with experimentation, creative concepting, and post-campaign analysis
- Fluent in English
- Self-motivated individual with a positive attitude
- Experience with ASO/SEO
- Experience in the mobile tech industry
- Conference & training budget to boost your professional development
- The possibility to work from abroad for 1 month every 12 months
- A cool new office in Amsterdam's lush cultural garden, De Platange.
- Weekly drinks, fun company events
- Flo’s famous lunches (once we are back in the office)
- Competitive salary
- Employee option plan
- Company pension plan
- Company laptop
- Travel allowance
- A1 Dutch language course for you and your partner
- Working from home allowance
- Ownership and responsibility: you will be empowered to make a difference and introduce your own ideas