Who we are
BUX is Europe’s fastest growing neobroker with an ambition to become the number one destination for everyone who wants to do more with their money. Our mission is to build groundbreaking products that shape the future of how we invest. Our three platforms, BUX Zero, BUX X and BUX Crypto, are built for long-term investing, short-term trading and for buying and selling crypto. We are growing at a rapid pace and expanding our global team (38 nationalities and counting) with offices in Amsterdam, London and Cyprus.
We’re looking for a new member in our Customer Support team. Our ideal candidate would work 40 hours per week, however we are open to the idea of 32 hours per week (minimum).Your main focus would be providing support for our BUX Crypto product, but you should also be open to work with the BUX X and Zero apps if needs be.
You need to be a strong communicator, and fluent in Dutch and English. You should be flexible with working hours and serious about helping our expanding customer base. You will be one of the main contacts for our Dutch speaking clients, but also provide support in English to other users across Europe.
We want someone who takes their work seriously, is responsible, can work independently, but is also a real team player who looks out for their colleagues. We need someone who is open to working in a scale up environment and can handle change, and can tackle challenges with a proactive ‘can do’ approach.
In this role, you will be part of a small team of first line support reps providing assistance for our BUX Crypto product. Some of the main daily support and operational tasks are:
- Building good relationships with our users and giving them the best possible experience.
- Answer customer chats, e-mails, phone calls and be involved in the BUX Community and Telegram group.
- Keep fully updated with the evolution of BUX Crypto, thus being an expert in how the product functions.
- Maintain good overall product knowledge of BUX X and BUX Zero.
- Helping new users onboard to the app and ensure they have a smooth experience.
- Gathering and reporting user feedback to the business. You will work closely with all parts of the business to make sure you can solve the issues in the most efficient way possible.
- Spotting possibilities to improve our procedures and following through to get these implemented.
- Content creation and contributing towards an internal knowledge base.
- Operational tasks relating to BUX Crypto.
- Fluent in Dutch and English (additional languages are a bonus)
- Higher educational background (i.e. Bachelor or Master degree)
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in Support related roles
- Interested in the financial markets
- Good knowledge of the Cryptocurrency space
- A strong communicator
- A fast learner and problem solver
- Eager to work in a scale-up environment
- Conference & training budget to boost your professional development
- The possibility to work from abroad for 1 month every 12 months
- A cool new office in Amsterdam's lush cultural garden, De Platange.
- Flo’s famous lunches (once we are back in the office)
- Competitive salary
- Employee option plan
- Company pension plan
- Company laptop
- Travel allowance
- Working from home allowance
- Ownership and responsibility: you will be empowered to make a difference and introduce your own ideas