Who we are
BUX is Europe’s fastest growing neobroker with an ambition to become the number one destination for everyone who wants to do more with their money. Our mission is to build groundbreaking products that shape the future of how we invest. Our three platforms, BUX Zero, BUX X and BUX Crypto, are built for long-term investing, short-term trading and for buying and selling crypto. We are growing at a rapid pace and expanding our global team (38 nationalities and counting) with offices in Amsterdam, London and Cyprus.
What you'll do
As an Analytics Engineer you will be part of the Business Intelligence team. You fill the gap between the business translator, data analyst, and data engineer. With your strong communication skills, you help uncover and interpret data together with business stakeholders. Using your coding skills you prepare data for reporting, and use your data visualization skills to build meaningful dashboards in our reporting portal. To really make an impact, you will also train your data savvy colleagues in developing their own dashboards in Tableau.
- Work together with business users to understand the data requirements.
- Work together with our data engineers to translate these requirements in clean, transformed data ready for analysis.
- You will maintain data documentation and definitions.
- You will implement dashboards using Tableau that will help the business in making better informed decisions.
- You will train business users on how to use Tableau to build their own dashboards.
- You will improve existing dashboards, and make sure that our reporting portal remains organized.
- Proactive, self-starting, can-do mentality, team-player;
- Superb SQL skills;
- Expert in building meaningful dashboards/data visualizations in Tableau;
- Prior experience with data transformation tool dbt is ideal;
- Prior experience at a mobile or web consumer software company is ideal;
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Conference & training budget to boost your professional development
- The possibility to work from abroad for 1 month every 12 months
- A cool new office in Amsterdam's lush cultural garden, De Platange.
- Flo’s famous lunches (once we are back in the office)
- Competitive salary
- Employee option plan
- Company pension plan
- Company laptop
- Travel allowance
- A1 dutch language course for you and your partner
- Working from home allowance
- Ownership and responsibility: you will be empowered to make a difference and introduce your own ideas