Who we are
BUX is Europe’s fastest growing neobroker with an ambition to become the number one destination for everyone who wants to do more with their money. Our mission is to build groundbreaking products that shape the future of how we invest. Our three platforms, BUX Zero, BUX X and BUX Crypto, are built for long-term investing, short-term trading and for buying and selling crypto. We are growing at a rapid pace and expanding our global team (38 nationalities and counting) with offices in Amsterdam, London and Cyprus.
What you'll do
We're looking for a User Researcher who can help the product and marketing teams understand our customers better. How are customers interacting with product features today? What more can BUX do to make their financial better? How do people feel about BUX’s brand? What marketing messages are resonating with them? Your goal as a Researcher will be to uncover and share such insights, and drive programs that incorporate the user voice into our business strategy, marketing campaigns and product roadmap.
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Marketers to identify high-impact questions
- Answer these questions through surveys, user interviews, focus groups and other research techniques
- Plan and lead research projects from start to finish. Product Managers and Marketers will collaborate with you to generate hypotheses and participate in studies that you conduct. But it will be your responsibility to drive research at BUX.
- Clearly communicate insights that you uncover through research to the Product and Marketing teams.
- In addition to running projects that help inform specific decisions, set up and maintain a recurring user research program at BUX. Create an environment where research is done proactively, regularly and as a matter of habit (for example, organize user interviews that are accessible to anyone at the company once a month).
- 2+ years of experience with surveys, interviews and other qualitative research techniques;
- Prior experience at a mobile or web consumer software company is ideal;
- Prior experience working directly with Product Manager and / or Marketers is ideal;
- Strong organization and communication skills;
- Conference & training budget to boost your professional development
- The possibility to work from abroad for 1 month every 12 months
- A cool new office in Amsterdam's lush cultural garden, De Platange.
- Flo’s famous lunches (once we are back in the office)
- Competitive salary
- Employee option plan
- Company pension plan
- Company laptop
- Travel allowance
- A1 dutch language course for you and your partner
- Working from home allowance
- Ownership and responsibility: you will be empowered to make a difference and introduce your own ideas