WHO WE ARE
BUX makes it easy and affordable for Europeans to do more with their money. Since launching in 2014, BUX has made the markets accessible for more than 3 million users across 9 countries in Europe. BUX currently offers 3 apps that allow users to explore the financial markets including BUX Zero, the flagship platform that is making commission-free investing possible, allowing users to invest in the brands and companies they care about. BUX Zero is currently available in the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, France and Belgium. Headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, the company is backed by Holtzbrinck Ventures, Velocity Capital, Orange Growth Capital and Initial Capital
We’re looking for a new member in our Customer Support team. Our ideal candidate would work 40 hours per week, however we are open to the idea of 24 hours per week (minimum).Your main focus would be providing support for our BUX Crypto product, but you should also be open to work with the BUX X and Zero apps if needs be. You need to be a strong communicator, and fluent in Dutch and English. You should be flexible with working hours and serious about helping our expanding customer base. You will be one of the main contacts for our Dutch speaking clients, but also provide support in English to other users across Europe. We want someone who takes their work seriously, is responsible, can work independently, but is also a real team player who looks out for their colleagues. We need someone who is open to working in a scale up environment and can handle change, and can tackle challenges with a proactive ‘can do’ approach.
In this role, you will be part of a small team of first line support reps providing assistance for our BUX Crypto product. Some of the main daily support tasks are:
- Building good relationships with our users and giving them the best possible experience.
- Answer customer chats, e-mails, phone calls and be involved in the BUX Community and Telegram group.
- Keep fully updated with the evolution of BUX Crypto, thus being an expert in how the product functions.
- Maintain good overall product knowledge of BUX X and BUX Zero.
- Helping new users onboard to the app and ensure they have a smooth experience.
- Gathering and reporting user feedback to the business. You will work closely with all parts of the business to make sure you can solve the issues in the most efficient way possible.
- Spotting possibilities to improve our procedures and following through to get these implemented.
- Content creation and contributing towards an internal knowledge base.
- Operational tasks relating to BUX Crypto.
DESIRED SKILL AND EXPERIENCE
- Fluent in Dutch and English (additional languages are a bonus)
- Higher educational background (i.e. Bachelor or Master degree)
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in Support related roles
- Interested in the financial markets
- Good knowledge of the Cryptocurrency space
- A strong communicator
- A fast learner and problem solver
- Eager to work in a scale-up environment
- Training budget to boost your professional development
- The possibility to work from abroad for 1 month every 12 months
- A cool new office in Amsterdam
- Weekly drinks, fun company events
- Flo’s famous lunches
- Competitive salary
- Company pension plan