WHO WE ARE
BUX makes it easy and affordable for Europeans to do more with their money. Since launching in 2014, BUX has made the markets accessible for more than 3 million users across 9 countries in Europe. BUX currently offers 3 apps that allow users to explore the financial markets including BUX Zero, the flagship platform that is making commission-free trading possible, allowing users to invest in the brands and companies they care about. BUX Zero is currently available in the Netherlands, Germany and Austria. BUX X, launched in 2014, oﬀers short-term, leveraged trading, all powered by a vibrant in-app community. BUX Crypto, launched in 2020, now offers an easy and affordable way to invest in Bitcoin and other digital currencies.
ABOUT THE TEAM
BUX's design team consists of marketing and product designers who collaborate to create an end-to-end experience for users that is consistent, builds trust and enhances our brand. The team works closely with product owners, marketers and creative writers to achieve these goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a well-rounded motion designer to join the BUX design team. You are driven by typography and layout, have a keen eye for detail and work in an organized manner to deliver on tight deadlines. As a motion designer at BUX, you will create commercials for TV, digital advertising platforms, social media and brand campaigns.
WHY WILL YOU ENJOY WORKING FOR BUX?
- You will bring marketing campaigns to life, from concept to execution together with experienced copywriters and senior creative designers. We strive for the best quality and performance in everything we produce.
- Participate in creative brainstorm sessions. Your voice will always be heard. Evaluate and iterate on your designs based on feedback and data we receive from users.
- Support diverse teams within the company such as Content, Marketing and Growth. You will have a direct influence on BUX’s branding and will bring its quality to the next level.
WE EXPECT TO SEE:
- A portfolio with strong visual work,
- 1-2 years of experience in motion design,
- Prior experience with Premiere and After Effects is a must,
- Solid experience with Illustrator and Photoshop,
- A fundamental understanding of typography, colour, and layout,
- You're comfortable in an English speaking working environment.
- Preference for candidates with prior work experience at an advertising agency or in-house agency
- Experience with Google Webdesigner
- A talented team of designers.
- Latest and greatest tech equipment.
- Conference & training budget to boost your professional development.
- The possibility to work from abroad for 1 month every 12 months.
- Cool office, right next to the Zoo of Amsterdam.
- Competitive salary compensation and daily commute coverage.
- Employee Option Plan
- BUX pension scheme
- Fresh and healthy company lunch 3 times a week.
- Fun company events and outings.
Send us your recent work or projects you’re proud of. Applications without a portfolio won’t be considered.