WHO ARE WE
BUX makes it easy and affordable for Europeans to do more with their money. Since launching in 2014, BUX has made the markets accessible for more than 3 million users across 9 countries in Europe. BUX currently offers 3 apps that allow users to explore the financial markets including BUX Zero, the flagship platform that is making commission-free trading possible, allowing users to invest in the brands and companies they care about. BUX Zero is currently available in the Netherlands, Germany and Austria. BUX X, launched in 2014, oﬀers short-term, leveraged trading, all powered by a vibrant in-app community. BUX Crypto, launched in 2020, now offers an easy and affordable way to invest in Bitcoin and other digital currencies.
In order to further accelerate our growth, we’re looking for a versatile and ambitious Partnerships Marketing Manager to lead our affiliate, influencers and other digital partnerships. You’ll work within our marketing team consisting of CRM and Performance marketing professionals.
You will own the Partnership strategy, define it’s budgets and optimise these to achieve top performance. You will be supported by Design, Brand and Business Intelligence teams to really take this to the next level.
- Develop and implement the affiliate and influencers strategy across all targeted regions;
- Define metrics and lead the tracking implementation working closely with BI team and Head of Performance Marketing;
- Analyze and share smart insights with key internal stakeholders on a regular basis;
- Find, set up and manage multiple agencies for both affiliate and influencer marketing and ensure publishers always align with the program conditions;
- Recommend new campaigns and content testing in line with our brand and target audience. Handle all general questions and technical issues as needed;
- Align and discuss campaigns with the product-, content- and operations teams;
- Develop relationships with advertising networks and other marketing partners (end to end: from legal, IOs, invoices, processes to day to day communication);
- Continuously looking for new and better agencies/tactics to make sure we stay on top of the performance;
Objectives for coming 6 months (rolling)
- Manage and build up relationships with agencies and partners across Europe;
- Set up effective tracking and analytics systems;
- Determine marketing KPIs and targets;
- Develop affiliate/influencers planning and prepare for launch;
- Continuous campaign optimization and partner management;
- 3+ years of experience in digital affiliate marketing and managing agencies/networks;
- 2+ years of experience in handling influencer marketing campaigns;
- Analytical mindset and high degree of comfort with a data-driven approach to marketing;
- Strong affinity for mobile apps and deep understanding of the ad-tech ecosystem (tracking, tooling, implementation etc.);
- Deep understanding how affiliate and influencers strategies fit in with other online channels such as SEA, SEO and Display;
- Fluent in English and comfortable in an international work environment;
- Higher educational background (i.e. Bachelors or Masters degree).
- The possibility to work from abroad for 1 month every 12 months
- A cool new office in Amsterdam
- Ownership and responsibility: you will be empowered to make a difference and introduce your own ideas
- A budget for development
- Flo's famous lunches
- Competitive salary and employee option plan.
- Regular company social events