Who we are
BUX is Europe’s fastest growing neobroker with an ambition to become the number one destination for everyone who wants to do more with their money. Our mission is to build groundbreaking products that shape the future of how we invest. Our three platforms, BUX Zero, BUX X and BUX Crypto, are built for long-term investing, short-term trading and for buying and selling crypto. We are growing at a rapid pace and expanding our global team (38 nationalities and counting) with offices in Amsterdam, London and Cyprus.
What you'll do
We're looking for an experienced Product Owner to lead BUX X, our mobile app for short-term, leveraged CFD trading. As a Product Manager, you will drive product strategy and execution. You will:
- Collaborate with the Head of Growth to develop product strategy and then drive prioritization and execution
- Use qualitative and quantitative research to understand user needs and market opportunities
- Translate user needs into a compelling roadmap
- Define new features, create user stories and lead a dedicated scrum team of developers, a data scientist and a designer to deliver results in 2-week sprints.
- Work closely with external vendors and other internal departments such as marketing and operations to ensure successful product releases.
- Monitor product analytics and proactively take action to reach and maintain them at required levels.
- 2+ years experience as a Product Manager/Product Owner for a consumer-facing native mobile application
- Prior experience working very closely with UX designers and mobile developers to take new features from ideation through launch and iteration
- Prior experience with managing a backlog, writing user stories, sprint planning, retrospectives and other aspects of scrum workflow
- You are comfortable in an English-speaking work environment
- Strategic: You go beyond day-to-day execution to develop product strategy and develop a compelling value proposition for your target audience
- Strong communicator and leader: You communicate ideas clearly and inspire your scrum team to set ambitious goals and deliver high-quality results.
- Customer centric. You identify non-obvious customer needs through research, and turn these into well-defined problems for your team to tackle
- Proactive. You are a self-starter with a can-do mentality. You identify problems and take action with minimal guidance.
- Conference & training budget to boost your professional development
- The possibility to work from abroad for 1 month every 12 months
- A cool new office in the Amsterdam's lush cultural garden, De Platange.
- Bi-weekly hackathons, weekly drinks, fun company events
- Flo’s famous lunches (once we are back in the office)
- Competitive salary
- Employee option plan
- Company pension plan
- Company Laptop
- Travel allowance
- Ownership and responsibility: you will be empowered to make a difference and introduce your own ideas