WHO WE ARE
BUX makes it easy and affordable for Europeans to do more with their money. Since launching in 2014, BUX has made the markets accessible for more than 3 million users across 9 countries in Europe. BUX currently offers 3 apps that allow users to explore the financial markets including BUX Zero, the flagship platform that is making commission-free investing possible, allowing users to invest in the brands and companies they care about. BUX Zero is currently available in the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, France and Belgium. Headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, the company is backed by Holtzbrinck Ventures, Velocity Capital, Orange Growth Capital and Initial Capital
We're looking for an experienced Product Owner to lead BUX X, our mobile app for short-term, leveraged CFD trading. As a Product Manager, you will drive product strategy and execution. You will:
- Collaborate with the Head of Growth to develop product strategy and then drive prioritization and execution
- Use qualitative and quantitative research to understand user needs and market opportunities
- Translate user needs into a compelling roadmap
- Define new features, create user stories and lead a dedicated scrum team of developers, a data scientist and a designer to deliver results in 2-week sprints.
- Work closely with external vendors and other internal departments such as marketing and operations to ensure successful product releases.
- Monitor product analytics and proactively take action to reach and maintain them at required levels.
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager/Product Owner for a consumer-facing native mobile application
- Prior experience working very closely with UX designers and mobile developers to take new features from ideation through launch and iteration
- Prior experience with managing a backlog, writing user stories, sprint planning, retrospectives and other aspects of scrum workflow
- You are comfortable in an English-speaking work environment
- Strategic: You go beyond day-to-day execution to develop product strategy and develop a compelling value proposition for your target audience
- Strong communicator and leader: You communicate ideas clearly and inspire your scrum team to set ambitious goals and deliver high-quality results.
- Customer centric. You identify non-obvious customer needs through research, and turn these into well-defined problems for your team to tackle
- Proactive. You are a self-starter with a can-do mentality. You identify problems and take action with minimal guidance.
- Conference & training budget to boost your professional development
- The possibility to work from abroad for 1 month every 12 months
- A cool new office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Bi-weekly hackathons, weekly drinks, fun company events
- Flo’s famous lunches
- Competitive salary
- Employee option plan
- Company pension plan