WHO WE ARE
BUX makes it easy and affordable for Europeans to do more with their money. Since launching in 2014, BUX has made the markets accessible for more than 3 million users across 9 countries in Europe. BUX currently offers 3 apps that allow users to explore the financial markets including BUX Zero, the flagship platform that is making commission-free trading possible, allowing users to invest in the brands and companies they care about. BUX Zero is currently available in the Netherlands, Germany and Austria. BUX X, launched in 2014, oﬀers short-term, leveraged trading, all powered by a vibrant in-app community. BUX Crypto, launched in 2020, now offers an easy and affordable way to invest in Bitcoin and other digital currencies.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AS A PRODUCT OWNER FOR THE ONBOARDING TEAM:
We're looking for a Product Owner to manage onboarding for both BUX Zero and BUX X. As a fintech, BUX requires all customers to go through an extensive account creation process. This process is fully mobile, extremely complex and different in every country. BUX has established a dedicated engineering team - the Onboarding Team - to build and maintain all systems that support account creation. This engineering team consists of both backend and mobile developers, and is also responsible for UX during the account creation process. As a Product Owner for this team, you will continuously improve the onboarding experience for customers and also help BUX expand to new markets. Your singular focus will be to ensure that the percentage of app installs that lead to a fully functional trading account is as high as possible.
- Create a compelling vision and direction for the Onboarding Team and maintain a high-impact roadmap.
- Define new features, create user stories and lead a dedicated scrum team of developers to deliver results in 2-week sprints.
- Validate your ideas with data analysis and qualitative user research
- Collaborate with external vendors, other Product Owners and internal departments such as Compliance, Marketing, Localization and Customer Support to ensure that opening a trading account is easy as possible.
- Monitor product analytics and proactively take action to reach and maintain them at required levels.
- You have 3+ years of experience as a product owner / product manager building consumer facing native mobile applications.
- You are analytical and have an “experimental mindset”. You find the challenge of A/B testing your way to extremely optimized conversion funnels exciting.
- You love creating meaningful and delightful experiences for customers, and have experience doing this in collaboration with designers and mobile developers.
- Your prior experience involved directly working with an engineering team to create feature stories, curate an impactful backlog, and execute at a rapid pace.
- Your prior experience involved running sprint plannings, retrospectives and other scrum ceremonies to drive a highly effective team.
- You can communicate your ideas clearly and take end-to-end responsibility for the features your team delivers.
- You are proactive in learning more about our customers via user research and data analysis.
- Conference & training budget to boost your professional development;
- The possibility to work from abroad for 1 month every 12 months;
- Cool office in the heart of Amsterdam (10 minutes from Central Station);
- Bi-weekly Hackathons, weekly drinks, fun company events;
- Flo’s famous lunches;
- Competitive salary
- Employee Option Plan.
- Company pension Plan