WHO WE ARE
BUX makes it easy and affordable for Europeans to do more with their money. Since launching in 2014, BUX has made the markets accessible for more than 2 million users across 9 countries in Europe. BUX currently offers 3 apps that allow users to explore the financial markets including BUX Zero, the flagship platform that is making commission-free trading possible, allowing users to invest in the brands and companies they care about. BUX Zero is currently available in the Netherlands, Germany and Austria. BUX X, launched in 2014, oﬀers short-term, leveraged trading, all powered by a vibrant in-app community. BUX Crypto, launched in 2020, now offers an easy and affordable way to invest in Bitcoin and other digital currencies.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Engineering is at the heart of our business and we have a really experienced tech team with several decades of accumulated development experience. This is one of the smartest teams you'll have the chance to work in. It will help you push yourself to the next level.
The Development team at BUX is looking for a seasoned Mobile Tester who lives and breathes Quality, to be a key member of our team in this stage of increased growth, and to help us deliver and evolve our BUX X mobile app with the highest quality possible.
WHY WILL YOU ENJOY WORKING AT BUX?
- You will be asked to bring your expertise in the QA and testing world to influence for the best quality practices, bug prevention strategies, testability, accessibility, privacy, and other advanced quality concepts across products
- You will be an integral part of a multidisciplinary Scrum team and be fully involved in all phases of our development and release cycle, understanding business requirements, creating solid test suites, manually verifying and validating features, as well as performing exploratory testing
- You will support your team's and other relevant stakeholders' decision-making process by creating reports, performing analysis on test results, and raising issues accordingly
- Lastly, you'll be working in a very interesting business domain. You will learn how the financial system works on the inside
- Significant experience with mobile software testing on both Android and iOS
- Strong competency in requirement analysis, prioritising tasks, identifying risks
- Demonstrable experience in creating test strategies and plans
- Strong troubleshooting skills and attention to detail
- High levels of proactivity, self-organisation, and self-motivation
- Knowledge of modern software engineering practices, such as TDD, BDD, CI, etc.
- Agile mindset and experience in working in Agile environments
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with one or more modern programming languages (e.g. Kotlin, Swift, Java, Objective-C, Ruby)
- Hands-on experience in debugging and extracting logs from Android and iOS devices
- Experience with security and load tests
- Conference & training budget to boost your professional development
- The possibility to work from abroad for 1 month every 12 months
- A cool new office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Bi-weekly hackathons, weekly drinks, fun company events
- Flo’s famous lunches
- Competitive salary
- Employee option plan
- Company pension plan