Who we are
BUX is Europe’s fastest growing neobroker with an ambition to become the number one destination for everyone who wants to do more with their money. Our mission is to build groundbreaking products that shape the future of how we invest. Our three platforms, BUX Zero, BUX X and BUX Crypto, are built for long-term investing, short-term trading and for buying and selling crypto. We are growing at a rapid pace and expanding our global team (38 nationalities and counting) with offices in Amsterdam, London and Cyprus.
Why will you enjoy working at BUX?
BUX runs on modern infrastructure that is meant to scale. Over the years we’ve gone from 1000 to more than 2 million users with barely any hiccups. We value the fact that these users trust us with their assets, and we continue to improve our craft to earn that trust.
As a DevOps engineer at BUX, you’ll have the opportunity to work with high autonomy, make an impact, and touch many parts of the system. Within the new DevOps team, there’s emphasis on execution, experimentation and constant improvement.
Lastly, the fintech domain is interesting. You will learn how the financial system works on the inside, and more importantly how to secure it.
- Work experience as a DevSecOps/DevOps engineer or similar role
- Experience with multiple programming and/or scripting languages like Python or shell scripting
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience operating JVM-based applications
- Solid experience with Kubernetes and cloud networking
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with CI/CD, ideally also ‘shift left’ tools and tactics (e.g. SAST/DAST)
- Process-oriented with good documentation skills
- Experience with monitoring tools like Prometheus/Grafana
- Strong communication and people skills
Nice to have
- Experience in the financial industry
- Experience with Kafka, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, MySQL, RabbitMQ
- Experience with GitOps
- Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer certification or similar
- Experience with infrastructure security concepts around asymmetric encryption, envelope encryption, KMS, gpg and similar tools.
- Conference & training budget to boost your professional development
- The possibility to work from abroad for 1 month every 12 months
- A cool new office in Amsterdam's lush cultural garden, De Plantage.
- Weekly drinks, fun company events
- Flo’s famous lunches
- Competitive salary
- Employee option plan
- Company pension plan
- Company laptop
- Travel allowance
- A1 dutch language course for you and your partner
- Working from home allowance
- Ownership and responsibility: you will be empowered to make a difference and introduce your own ideas